DescriptionChinese Made Easy for Kids (Books1-4) is designed for kindergarden/elementary school children, who start learning Chinese as beginners.
After completing this series, children will be able to recognize over 500 Chinese characters, write from memory approximately 100 simple Chinese characters and develop communication skills in Chinese from an early age.
Topics explored in the series:
|Personal introduction||School subjects and facilities|
|Numbers and dates||Parts of the body and illness|
|Countries and languages||Everyday articles and stationery|
|Jobs and work places||House and rooms|
|Transportation||Articles in the house|
|Colours and clothes||Animals|
Textbooks, Workbooks, Worksheets, Readers (Easy Chinese Easy Readers(Volumes1-4)), Teacher’s book, word cards, picture cards, posters and digital resources.
The course features:
- Up-date topics relevant to primary school students
- Careful pacing for gradual progress in language skills
- Regular consolidation and reinforcement of learning
- A lively atmosphere for Chinese language learning through rhymes, picture talking and story-telling
- Tasks and activities designed for the target age group
FREE DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Click Here
There are no reviews yet.